South Baltic Center of Offshore Wind Energy BALTECO
Institute of Fluid Flow Machinery PASci in Gdansk is the initiator of the establishment of South Baltic Center of Offshore Wind Energy, acronym “BALTECO”. Purpose of the Center is to become a collaboration platform for the research institutions, industry, public administration and other organisations supporting development of the Offshore Wind Energy in the Baltic Sea Region. BALTECO project is paving the way for future cooperation by means of main targets and assumptions definition. This international initiative is funded within Seed Money Facility under INTERREG South Baltic 2014-2020 programme. Project contributes to the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region priority “Energy”.
Institute of Fluid Flow Machinery PASci, the coordinator of the “BALTECO” Seed Money Project is supported by Polish Wind Energy Association (PSEW) and institutions from Denmark – Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and Germany – Baltic Wind Energy Association (BWA). In the next stage other institutions (including private sector) and other countries from the Baltic Sea Region will be included. Contact person at the Institute is Joanna Luczak (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
Part-financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund).
- MARE-WINT Book released: MARE-WINT New Materials and Reliability in Offshore... (12.09.2016)
- Opening of the Energy Conversion and Renewable Energy Centre (24.09.2015)
- Floaters ‒ Game Changers for Offshore Wind? (26.03.2015)
- Wind turbines take to the skies to seek out more power (05.03.2015)
- Longer Blades and New Materials Affecting Wind Industry, Report Says (03.03.2015)
- Norwegian, Australian Scientists Collaborate on OW Foundations (27.02.2015)
- Offshore Wind Cost 11% Lower, Report Says (27.02.2015)
- Siemens to Present Cost-Cutting Innovations at EWEA Offshore (27.02.2015)
- Photos MareWint Felllows at XII Baltic Science Festival (07.06.2014)
- Corrosion Develops System for Offshore Wind Turbines (30.05.2014)