Marie Curie Graduate School
The Marie Curie Graduate School on Innovative Technologies for Reliable and Efficient Energy Conversion Systems brings together expert lecturers from three running Marie Curie Actions (ITN EMVeM, ITN Mare-Wint and IAPP DEMETRA) and some invited guest speakers in the fields of energy harvesting, battery technology, electromechanical energy systems and wind turbines.
Dear MAREWINT Fellows and Partners,
Please find attached to this email the program of the Marie Curie Graduate School on Innovative Technologies for Energy Conversion, which is jointly organized by the ITN EMVeM, ITN MAREWINT and IAPP DEMETRA Marie Curie projects and is focused on Innovative Technologies for Reliable and Efficient Energy Conversion Systems.
As you can see in the leaflet, the course offers a very interesting program in the fields of energy harvesting, battery technology, electromechanical energy systems and wind turbines, which is taught by expert lecturers from the above three Marie Curie projects and some invited guest speakers.
The course is jointly organized between Universita' degli studi di Udine (the group of Prof. Paolo Gardonio) and KU Leuven (the group of Prof. Wim Desmet) and will take place in Leuven on 13-14-15 October 2014. More details about registration and accommodation will follow in a few weeks. In the mean time I would recommend all of you to mark these dates in your calendar.
I am looking forward to meeting you in Leuven for three interesting days of lectures on innovative energy conversion technologies.
- Offshore Wind Farms - From Planning to Decommission (12.08.2015)
- MareWint project workshop (13.02.2015)
- Technical Workshop on Finite Element Method (30.05.2014)
- Mare-Wint Team Buliding Workshop (30.05.2014)
- MareWint Complimentary Skills Workshop (30.05.2014)
- Mare-Wint Mid Term Review Meeting (30.05.2014)
- Workshop on Distribution of Energy and Wind-energy (24.01.2014)
- Structural Health Monitoring of Military Vehicles (21.01.2014)
- Germany: New Energy Husum to Hold 3rd Science Slam (17.12.2013)
- WINDFORCE Baltic Sea (05.12.2013)