MareWint project workshop
The MareWint project, has been supported by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme, provides training in the context of doctoral programmes for 14 researchers in multi-disciplinary area of future generation of Offshore Wind Turbines.
When: 11 March 2015, 09:00 – 13:00
Where: Meeting Room 19
This dissemination workshop present the scientific highlights of the work so far, including innovative blades, drivetrains and support structures for offshore wind turbine for a number of different technologies perspectives, i.e. passive and active flow control, bottom fixed and floating concepts. Research is focused on improving reliability of wind turbines and their components and optimizing operation and maintenance (O&M) strategies incorporating complex interactions between offshore wind turbine components.
This workshop is targeted towards European offshore wind turbine sector promoting renewable energy, and offshore wind in particular, as well as research centers from various other disciplines such as mechanical engineering, material science, metrology, fluid mechanics, condition monitoring, and computer simulation. Other target groups include careers and employment agencies dedicated to recruitment in the green industry sector.
By the project end the 14 highly skilled researchers will become candidates across area of the renewable energy market place.
This side event is open to all registered event participants. No additional registration required. For more information about this event, please contact Marcin Luczak: marcin.luczak(at)imp.gda(dot)pl
- Offshore Wind Farms - From Planning to Decommission (12.08.2015)
- Technical Workshop on Finite Element Method (30.05.2014)
- Mare-Wint Team Buliding Workshop (30.05.2014)
- MareWint Complimentary Skills Workshop (30.05.2014)
- Mare-Wint Mid Term Review Meeting (30.05.2014)
- Marie Curie Graduate School (23.05.2014)
- Workshop on Distribution of Energy and Wind-energy (24.01.2014)
- Structural Health Monitoring of Military Vehicles (21.01.2014)
- Germany: New Energy Husum to Hold 3rd Science Slam (17.12.2013)
- WINDFORCE Baltic Sea (05.12.2013)